This is a working house and located in the heart of Honiara, the capital of Solomon Islands. It is a very busy house which opens to its ministry 24 hours.
- Involved with All Saints Parish
- The house is open to anybody who is in need, homeless, hungry and thirsty. It is always packed with people and sometimes Sisters don't have time to be on their own.
- Hospital, Prison and Home visiting.
- Teaching Religious Instructions in Schools.
- Pastoral Counselling.
- Teaching Sunday Schools.
- The Office of the Christian Care Centre is also located at Patteson House.